Despite the fact that I'm sure I'm opening myself up to mockery with this one, this is for my friends obsessed with Twilight.*
"It continued like that for the rest of the day. While he walked me to English, when he met me after Spanish, all through the lunch hour, he questioned me relentlessly about every insignificant detail of my existence. Movies I'd liked and hated, the few places I'd been and the many places I wanted to go, and books -- endlessly books.
I couldn't remember the last time I'd talked so much. More often than not, I felt self-conscious, certain I must be boring him. But the absolute absorption of his face, and his never-endeing stream of questions, compelled me to continue. Mostly his questions were easy, only a very few triggering my easy blushes. But when I did flush, it brought on a whole new round of questions."
* I will not name names, but you know who you are. (*ahem* Bubbles, Linda *ahem*)
June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this post !
ReplyDeleteTeam Edward for LIFE :)
I'll even put my name to this, that's how much I love this post! Team Jacob!!
ReplyDelete